King Cake Milkshake
- 1 ounce Chila ‘Orchata
- 0.5 ounce Taaka King Cake Vodka
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 ounces milk, less for thicker shakes
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Purple, yellow and green sprinkles, for garnish
- Tiny plastic baby, for garnish
Blend Chila ‘Orchata, vodka, ice cream, cinnamon, almond extract and orange juice in a blender until smooth.
Pour in a glass, top with whipped cream, and garnish with sprinkles and plastic baby. Let the good times roll!